step by step walkthrough

Mar 18, 2015 at 6:03 PM
Hi team,
I am new to MVC and wanted to upgrade my ASP.NET webform application. I searched for a framework and majority recommended 'prodinner'. Do you have more then that pdf documentation like a step by step walkthrough to create this project.

Or may be a video tutorial to create prodinner step by step.

Thanks

Ali
Coordinator
Mar 18, 2015 at 9:18 PM
Edited Mar 18, 2015 at 9:19 PM
there's an asp.net mvc basics tutorial ( plus CRUD) that I can recommend here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsfOFL4bXXA
for ProDinner all there is the pdf documentation that you already saw
Mar 19, 2015 at 2:29 PM
Thanks - I already went through that tutorial.

I am looking for technical explanation for the use of Service, Infra, ViewData and others.

Why such layers are being used??

And how to develop prodinner from scratch??

Thanks
Oct 12, 2015 at 3:36 PM
Thanks guys, you are doing great job.

Actually, I thought of what alijohn wrote here and I wanted to ask the same question.
Please, a breakdown instruction (technical explanation) for this application will be of great value to your followers.

Thank you very much.
Coordinator
Nov 10, 2015 at 2:36 PM
you should just ask what specifically you don't understand in the source and I'll try to explain, plus I might add it to the pdf
Jan 20, 2016 at 10:25 PM
Thanks for open sourcing your work. I understand it will be too much to ask for step by step explanation. It would be nice if you could throw some info or high level terms on techniques used, such as usage of generic types in repos etc that would help people that are beginner and intermediate level could get some pointers to learn to completely understand and benefit from your hard work. Thanks