Getting error in project that meta files are not found

Jun 19, 2014 at 10:48 AM
I am getting few errors in this project I am pasting that errors bellow. Please help me to sort out these error here are the errors

Error 56 The type or namespace name 'ValueInjecter' does not exist in the namespace 'Omu' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\WebUI\Controllers\FeedbackController.cs 6 11 WebUI
Error 20 The type or namespace name 'IWindsorContainer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\IoC.cs 10 24 Infra
Error 21 The type or namespace name 'IWindsorContainer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\IoC.cs 12 23 Infra
Error 19 The type or namespace name 'Castle' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\IoC.cs 2 7 Infra
Error 52 The type or namespace name 'Castle' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\WindsorRegistrar.cs 2 7 Infra
Error 53 The name 'Component' does not exist in the current context C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\WindsorRegistrar.cs 10 36 Infra
Error 54 The name 'Component' does not exist in the current context C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\WindsorRegistrar.cs 15 36 Infra
Error 55 The name 'Classes' does not exist in the current context C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\WindsorRegistrar.cs 20 36 Infra
Error 11 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\WebUI\bin\Omu.ProDinner.WebUI.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Tests\CSC Tests
Error 10 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\bin\Debug\Omu.ProDinner.Infra.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Tests\CSC Tests
Error 27 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\bin\Debug\Omu.ProDinner.Infra.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Data\CSC Data
Error 43 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Infra\bin\Debug\Omu.ProDinner.Infra.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\WebUI\CSC WebUI
Error 9 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Data\bin\Debug\Omu.ProDinner.Data.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Tests\CSC Tests
Error 42 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Data\bin\Debug\Omu.ProDinner.Data.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\WebUI\CSC WebUI
Error 57 'Omu.ProDinner.WebUI.Dto.FeedbackInput' does not contain a definition for 'InjectFrom' and no extension method 'InjectFrom' accepting a first argument of type 'Omu.ProDinner.WebUI.Dto.FeedbackInput' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\WebUI\Controllers\FeedbackController.cs 50 55 WebUI

Please experts tell me what to do run this app and the reason behind these errors
Coordinator
Jun 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM
you don't have the nuget packages loaded,
on vs2012 with latest updates and default settings, when you build the nuget packages are loaded automatically

http://docs.nuget.org/docs/reference/package-restore
Jun 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM
from where I can install nuget packages please tell me
Jun 19, 2014 at 11:22 AM
okk i install all the packages now final error dnt know how to get rid of this

here it is

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'ValueInjecter' does not exist in the namespace 'Omu' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Data\UniRepo.cs 5 11 Data
Error 3 The type or namespace name 'ValueInjecter' does not exist in the namespace 'Omu' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Data\Repo.cs 8 11 Data
Error 14 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\WebUI\bin\Omu.ProDinner.WebUI.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Tests\CSC Tests
Error 9 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Data\bin\Debug\Omu.ProDinner.Data.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\WebUI\CSC WebUI
Error 13 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Data\bin\Debug\Omu.ProDinner.Data.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Tests\CSC Tests
Coordinator
Jun 19, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Jun 19, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Edited Jun 19, 2014 at 11:34 AM
one remain
Error 5 Metadata file 'C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\WebUI\bin\Omu.ProDinner.WebUI.dll' could not be found C:\Users\computer18\Desktop\prodinner\Tests\CSC Tests
Coordinator
Jun 19, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Edited Jun 19, 2014 at 12:08 PM
that's the dll of the web app (WebUI project), the test project can't be built without it, because it's using it
Jun 19, 2014 at 12:09 PM
can u please a tell me what I have to do I am learning MVC. I have not enough knowledge about it
Coordinator
Jun 19, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Edited Jun 19, 2014 at 12:13 PM
you need to build the WebUI project

recommend this if you're just learning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsfOFL4bXXA
Jun 19, 2014 at 12:15 PM
thanks for the recommendation. But can you please assist me for this error. I just want to run this project once