Lookup issue

Dec 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Hello, great project.

I found that when i select(drag) all the visible meals , the" more" button stops working. And i think that it would be interesting make it possible select all visible items in the lookup

Coordinator
Dec 7, 2011 at 3:12 PM

the behavior of more button depends on your server side code also, you're probably returning a json where you say that More = true but with empty rows

Dec 21, 2011 at 8:59 PM

I found this problem as well. If you select the MORE button before selecting any items, it displays more items. After you've selected the MORE button, there seems to be inconsistent results. Sometimes it displays the rest of the items, sometimes it displays only a few of the remaining items, and sometimes it doesn't display any of the remaining items.

Here is what is happening:

There are 8 MORE items starting with chicken soup. If you select one ITEM and then the MORE item, the last 7 show. (8-1=7)

I had selected a row of 5 items, selected MORE and it displayed the last 3 items (broccoli soup, broccoli with broccli, and broccoli), not the banana and previous items though. (8-5=3)

So it seems to be taking the number you selected, MINUS the number remaining in MORE items, and returning the remainder.

How would one fix that?

Thanks! This is fantastic!

Coordinator
Dec 22, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Edited Dec 22, 2011 at 10:41 AM

ok, I got this, it's an issue from the MVC Awesome, it will be solved in the next version, ProDinner will also be updated

you can see this working in the web-forms version of prodinner http://www.aspnetawesome.com/prodinner/